Whose children are taken?
- child snatching is the most heinous tip of a most shameful iceberg
- fraudulent bankruptcies illustrated the falsification of ‘official’ documents
- unlawful home repossessions are the best example of corrupt collaboration between various agencies and institutions.
Bankrupts are gagged from screaming about their injustice by being ‘sectioned’ or even being given ‘community treatment orders’, i.e. an injection once a month…
Parents whose children were taken are gagged from howling about their pain by injunction orders.
As less and less men are being sent into wars, more and more children are being taken from their mums. The list below was produced by a mum who knows from her personal experience: she first reported the abuse of her daughter by her ex, ended up being victimised by the local council, fled to Ireland to have her second baby and landed in prison where she collected these impressions:
- foreign nationals whose work visas expired — they take their children
- women who go to the authorities for help after sexual abuse — they take their children
- women who are physically abused by their husbands — they take their children
- women who are arrested kept in a cell overnight and released without charge — they take their children
- women who take their children to the NHS after a fall or illness — they take their children
- women who suffer from depression — they take their children
- women who have had a child taken from a previous abusive relationship and they get pregnant again — they take their children
- women who go abroad — they find them and take their children.
I want the stories from the women who have experienced the police and social workers turning up in the maternity suite and taking the newborn. We need to show the country what is really going on.
- Child Sexual Abuse by Catholic Priests, Athletic Coaches, Teachers, Family Members & Neighbors on Dr. Carol Francis Radio Talk Show for Sexual Abuse Awareness Event (prweb.com)
- UK News: New guidance over child abuse calls (walesonline.co.uk)
- Dispatch Special Report | Child sex abuse difficult to prove (dispatch.com)
- Child Snatching as one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups (victims-unite.net)
- Crimes Of Affluence Focus On White Collar And Corporate Crime (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Bankruptcy Insolvency (henrywilliamsonn.wordpress.com)